-
Historic Norwegian Upset: Haaland’s Late Double Eliminates Five-Time Champions Brazil
Norway produced one of the World Cup’s biggest upsets by beating five-time champions Brazil 2-1 at New York New Jersey Stadium, securing the nation’s first-ever quarter-final berth. The result saw the Nordic side eliminate a defending powerhouse and reach uncharted territory in their tournament history, thanks to a resilient and tactically disciplined display. Erling Haaland…
-
Haaland’s heroic double stuns Brazil and sends Norway into World Cup quarter-finals
We are going to need a bigger longboat. Norway are into the quarter-finals of the World Cup for the first time after edging this contest thanks to the man whose smile, and choice in cowboy apparel, has charmed the USA. Erling Haaland delivered again for his country, scoring two goals in the last 11 minutes…
-
Country singer drops 70 pounds, sets new weight loss goal after years of breathlessness on stage
Nate Smith reveals he went from 275 lbs. to nearly 200 lbs., says the weight loss transformed his stage energy and ended breathing problems.
-
‘They’ve tried to kill me for 23 years’: Cristiano Ronaldo says this World Cup will be his last
‘God has been generous to me,’ says 41-year-oldPortugal face Spain in last 16 in Dallas on MondayTwenty-three years, 232 games, 146 goals and six World Cups later, at 41, this really could be the end, and Cristiano Ronaldo will depart at peace. The day before potentially the final match of his extraordinary international career, the…
-
Belgium ‘considering all possible options’ after FIFA clears Team USA’s Folarin Balogun
Belgium says FIFA's last-minute decision to clear Folarin Balogun violates its own disciplinary code, as the American striker prepares for Monday's match.
-
Trump called FIFA president to review Folarin Balogun’s red card ahead of USA-Belgium match, source says
President Donald Trump called Gianni Infantino to ask for a review of the red card on Folarin Balogun, who can now play against Belgium on Monday night, a source told Fox News.
-
FIFA Suspends Balogun’s Ban: US Striker Cleared for Belgium Knockout as Trump Thanks Federation
Folarin Balogun, the United States’ striker, has been cleared to play in the World Cup last-16 match against Belgium after FIFA’s disciplinary committee suspended his one-match suspension. Balogun had been issued a red c
-
Trump thanks Fifa for overturning USA striker’s ban
Folarin Balogun is available to play for the United States in their World Cup last-16 tie against Belgium after his one-game ban is suspended by Fifa.
-
Folarin Balogun available to play for US v Belgium as Trump thanks Fifa for suspending ban
US striker was shown red in last-32 matchFifa disciplinary committee cites article of Fifa codeBelgium FA ‘astonished’ by decisionPresident Donald Trump thanked Fifa after Sunday’s stunning announcement that USA striker would have his one-game ban suspended and be available for the host nation’s last-16 clash against Belgium.The decision gives the US a huge boost on…
-
‘A high ceiling’: Newcastle confirm £43m signing of Hoffenheim winger Touré
Côte d’Ivoire international is second summer arrival‘I am very excited to play at St James’ Park,’ he saysBazoumana Touré has completed a £43m move to Newcastle from Hoffenheim. The 20-year-old Côte d’Ivoire winger is Eddie Howe’s second signing of the summer after the former Reims goalkeeper Ewen Jaouen.While Jaouen is expected to start the season…